Sunday, July 18, 2010

How The Reconenction Changed my work

In my personal story with the Reconnection I describe how I got interested in this work. But what kind of impact has it had so far on my work as an osteopathic Body Coach. Well it is as Eric Pearl describes it is like having an upgrade done in your software. The upgrade has more capacity, is faster and you can do more with it at the same time. This new frequency does just that.

My - feeling, interacting, facilitating - hands now receive far more sensations then ever before. These sensations are also far intenser. When I worked on or above the body I always had the feeling my hands were resting on a cloud or on the surface of water. I sensed a tension field and interacted with that. This tension fields are still there but I feel them as coming through much stronger and the are heavier, weightier.

But not only I am feeling this, all my patients in the last weeks have commented on feeling more interactions within them and also reported light and an uncontrollable desire to smile. These reactions are felt a soon as I interact with the frequency. One even reported two clicks in his head like heavy switches that were pushed on.

These feelings and patient feedbacks started as soon as I had my personal reconnection done. However then I wasn’t aware of the exact use of the frequency. Now that I followed the course and that I’m applying the more specific approach I can feel that I stepped up another level.

I can’t explain why this is. I only know that it is real: I can feel it, patients are reporting new sensations and feelings of wellbeing that they hadn’t felt before.

I’m not trying to convince you but can only recommend that you try it. Start of with on or two Reconnective Healing sessions and feel and see for yourself and then you can decide if you want to upgrade to your next level of evolution. I know for sure one thing I don’t want to go back. Just like when I got my computer software upgraded to Snow Leopard (Mac) I’ve never looked back.

No comments: